Last December to celebrate 10 years of Soccer Manager Worlds, we started offering members of our community their very own free Custom Game World. You can read about this initiative here. We introduced this because we believe the best way to enjoy the multiplayer game is by playing in the same Game Worlds as your friends, family and work colleagues.
If you aren’t sure what a Custom Game World is then it’s a Game World that is created by a member of our community who decides on the format and also the rules. When creating your Custom Game World you can choose any of these unique features:
- Your Game World name and your starting club;
- The clubs in your Game World;
- The number of divisions and clubs in your Game World;
- Whether the Game World is open to everyone or whether it is application/invite only;
- The number of clubs promoted and relegated;
- The number of points for a win;
- The manager’s reputation entry level to your Game World;
- Whether clubs start with empty squads or default squads;
- Whether clubs start with default balances or a predetermined balance;
- Along with a whole range of other exciting custom features.
Once the Game World has been created you then administrate it deciding which managers you want to let join and adjust the Advanced Rules if necessary at the start of each new season.
We’ve had a fantastic response to our Custom Game World initiative and lots of you have taken advantage and created your very own unique Game World for free.
You’ll be pleased to know that we aren’t stopping there as we want to improve these Game Worlds and make them more unique. What we’d like to know if what additional Advanced Rules and new features would you like to see in Custom Game Worlds? For example you might want to be able to select a Squad Cap and have the ability to Allocate Squad Numbers in your Advanced Rules. For additional features you might want to be able to bolt on extra national leagues to your template.
You are more than welcome to leave your suggestions in the comments section below or alternatively visit our forums and leave your feedback within this thread.